Scientific Calculator with Complex Numbers, Statistics and Linear Regression and Graphics. · Calculate expressions containing complex numbers in standard form a+bi and polar (phasor) form r(θ). · Supports all standard mathematical functions plus the Gamma, Γ, and Psi, Ψ, functions.
Swipe the number pad to the right to see more functions (trig, hyperbolic, inverses, etc).
· RAD and DEG mode. · Fixed, scientific and engineering notations.
DO STATISTICS WITH ONE OR TWO DIMENSIONAL data: · x1, x2 ,x3, R30;. · Press Σ to calculate sum, mean, max, min, variance, sample and standard deviation, median,upper and lower quartile, etc.
· x1, y1; x2, y2; x3, y3; R30; . · Press Σ to calculate the equation of the linear regression line and graph it .
· Long press! to calculate combinations C(n, r) and permutations P(n, r).
· Enter functions f(x) or parametric equations p(t) and generate table of values.
· Physical/Chemical/Atomic and other scientific constants.
· Easy to use unit converter. (Time, Mass, Length, Velocity, and many more.)